Friday, January 29, 2010

Waiting for a Rainy Day

I have so much food, at this point my freezer is overflowing.....I have to start eating some of this food.

Cooking is my hobby....so is shopping! So shopping for food is a double joy! The problem? It's only Mark and me at home these days and since I cook (and shop daily), I have too much food already cooked and ready to eat. I still have about 4 qts of my favorite tomato soup in the freezer, from this past season.....and I can't bring myself to eat it because if I eat it, it'll be all gone.....as if tomato season won't come around again.

I have the same problem with my clothes. I have so many really nice things to wear, but if I actually wear them, they'll be dirty, and may not be available when I want them.....I'm crazy.

I feel as if I'm always "saving" for that "rainy day"......

I don't eat my favorite foods, because then they'll be gone, and I don't wear some of my favorite clothes, because then they'll be dirty (unavailable). Life is passing me by.......

I know.....I'll buy some rainboots, and eat everything in my freezer, while I wear all of my favorite clothes......I swear I'm not going to cook one more thing until my freezer is empty. It's been raining for about 2 weeks straight, and the time is now.

Whoops....I already own rainboots....no more shopping either, lol!

No comments: