Friday, May 14, 2010

Enough about me....isn't my little Sophie the cutest, or what?


So, I walk in my daughter-in-laws house, after 2 weeks absence, and here's what my granddaughter Sophie is doing, pigtails and all.....sitting up all by herself! She is the most precious thing, and it kills me that I live 1 1/2 hours away from her.


She is saying Ma-Ma, Da-da, and making "raspberries".


I already have plans for her to be our flowergirl when Mark and I renew our wedding vows near our 25th wedding anniversary. I'll probabaly spend more on her dress than mine, lol!

4 comments:

Diana said...

Love the cheeks! I'm sure you pinched the hell out of 'em!

I can't help but get a sense of her thoughts in this pic....."do I really have to do double squats?"
(just my take!)

Truly, a cute as hell picture.

Tracy Reifkind said...

Sophie is the best baby....she got that from my son....he was the best!

Anyway, she's gettin' her squats in these days as she is starting to pull herself up on the furniture.

Beth said...

Tracy, I can see you in her. She is just the cutest little thing!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Beth....I'd like to think she looks a bit like me! Her Dad, my oldest son, looks exactly like me, so it must be so, lol!

Thanks!