Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Programming the Kettlebell Swing DVD is READY!


I am so excited about my first DVD that explains EVERYTHING I've been doing for the past three plus years. The information on this DVD, will help you program individual or group kettlebell swing workouts for yourself or your clients, using my original swing progressions and unique training techniques.



Programming the Kettlebell Swing

Few people use the swing to its full potential -- in this live workshop DVD, Tracy will show you how to do just that. From individuals looking for a basic conditioning progression to instructors who need a variety of intense kettlebell routines, this DVD will cover all the angles. You'll be blown away by the variety possible using this simple movement.

The kettlebell swing is without a doubt the most important of all the kettlebell exercises, but who really knows how to train it properly? For most trainees, this is a throwaway move, done at the end of the workout for minimal reps in a hurry to get into the more "exciting" movements of the snatch, clean and press and jerks.

But Tracy Reifkind has changed all that with her original kettlebell choreography and progressions method demonstrating how to use just the basic kettlebell swing for an almost unlimited number of routines and intensity increases.

Learn how to program the kettlebell swing for the ultimate in muscular and cardiovascular conditioning with just a few basic progressions.

Learn how to maximize the most basic and important kettlebell exercise for the most efficient results possible.

Included on the workshop DVD: Tracy's progressions handout pdf

6 comments:

Dirigo said...

So excited. I just ordered it. I had foot surgery today so won't be swinging for about 4 weeks but at least I can watch the video and get the progression before I jump into it.

terri

Tracy Reifkind said...

You're going to be itching to swing in 4 weeks!

Thank you for the support and I hope you like it!

Dirigo said...

I'm itching to swing today, but that ain't happening. :)
You are an inspiration and I know this is going to be one heck of a DVD.

TangoVera said...

HI Tracy,
I just got Swing! and I'm totally hooked. I also ordered a couple of your DVDs - I can't wait to get them and start this already. You are so inspiring!

albina N muro said...

I am so excited about my first DVD that explains EVERYTHING I've been doing for the past three plus years. kettlebell instructor

Unknown said...

I am so excited about my first DVD that explains EVERYTHING I've been doing for the past three plus years. The information on this DVD, will ... ikettleball.blogspot.com