Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Last Day





RKC Level 2 ended about an hour ago and pretty much signifies the end of our trip here in Hungary. I had a fabuloso time but how could I not? I got to do whatever I wanted to whenever I wanted to! Not much different than my everyday life only on the other side of the world.



I love riding coattails of my brilliant husband Mark, and listening and learning from other Instructors, meeting mew friends and helping to welcome many more new RKC's into the community. Lucky me.



I made my own lunches practically everyday, walked pratically everyday and I only missed two workouts (technically) and that was bad planning on my part (I forgot to borrow a bell for a mid week workout), but that just means I'll be able to hit the ground running again when I get home.



I did not have internet most of the daytime hours and by the time we got back to the hotel I was just too dang tired! But I had quite a great experience and I think many times we come back from trips like these thinking we'll make some changes about our lives or how we live as soon as we get home, I'll wait to see.....



Here's a picture of the Farmers Market I went to yesterday morning and just a few things I bought knowing I would only have about 2 1/2 days to eat everything. Fresh berries were a must, fresh yogurt and cheese were also at the top of the list. I did treat Mark's team to some fresh berries and the rest of the blackberries ended up in one of the yogurts for lunch that day. The corn ended up in todays lunch and the cheese and blueberries will be mixed with some bacon from tomorrow mornings breakfast to make a fruit/cheese/bacon salad for the plane ride home...I hope it'll get past secruity.



If I get most of my packing done tonight I'll take a nice fast paced walk in the morning before we leave.....I better get to it then!

No comments: