Saturday, February 11, 2012

Tracyrif's Newest Kettlebell Swing Ladder Combinations and Workout!


Real quick because I've got to take off to teach this morning....

Here are some new swing ladders that accompany my "1/2 swing ladder" (1/2 sw ld).  I demonstrate, again, the 1/2 sw ld and added three more swing ladders that equal 20, 30, and 40 reps.  There is only one little tricky part so watch the video to see what I'm referring to.

In the video I demonstrate each swing ladder three times.  I decided to keep it all on one video so you could use it as a workout in itself!  (skip around if you don't want to watch the whole thing).  It takes 15 minutes and totals 300 swing reps!

1/2 sw ld x 3 (10 reps, 15 sec)
1-4 sw ld x 3 (20 reps, 30 sec)
1-5 sw ld x 3 (30 reps, 45 sec)
2-6 sw ld x 3 (40, reps, 1 min)
300 swings


Practice these combinations because I've got a killer workout using them that I will post next week.


If the video does not get uploaded before I leave I'll have to do it when I get home this afternoon.

9 comments:

guy said...

Yeah, keep em coming! Thanks again have a wonderful day BossLady.

Anne said...

awesome, awesome! This morning's class was *exactly* what I needed to get my head on straight and I'm stoked to try out some new combos after this week!!!

Tracy Reifkind said...

guy,

oh, they're a comin'...and I had a wonderful day that still has room for more wonderfulness! thanks!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Anne,

Quite possibly the smartest thing you did in preparation for the RKC....easy breezy, right? lol You're going to kill it....represent girlfriend, represent!

The Pink Artspot said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Pink Artspot said...

Loved this one! My brain is so busy counting and concentrating that the time and reps just fly by! Thank you!!

Maribel said...

Nice! Now I have my "down and dirty" workout for Thursday.

By the way, my lats, shoulders, and biceps are sore today from those holds yesterday...that good kind of sore :D

mski said...

Another great swing workout, thanks! I've been using your routines in my prep for the San Jose RKC. Hopefully I'll get a chance to meet you.

albina N muro said...

I will be in San Diego next weekend leading an hour long swing class as well as teaching my methods and techniques for training the kettlebell Swing AND Snatch at Revolution Fitness. become a kettlebell instructor