Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Kettlebell Kamp!

I will be in San Diego next weekend leading an hour long swing class as well as teaching my methods and techniques for training the kettlebell Swing AND Snatch at Revolution Fitness, owned and operated by Franz and Yoana Snideman. (Jan 19th starting at 9:00am) http://revolutionlajolla.com/

But first, Friday, the morning before, I was graciously invited to lead some of San Diego's hardest of hardcore at Michelle Carlborg's Kettlebell Kamp!  Here is the info she put together in an email to her regular students.  You can get more info about Michelle and her KBKamp here:

http://www.kettlebellkamp.com/Kettlebell_Kamp/Home.html

Michelle Carlborg

Announcing your Guest Instructor
for
Friday, January 18th!

 

Author



Food and Fitness Blogger
  

Featured in a New York Times Bestseller



Bikram Yoga Addict
LuLuLemon Junkie


The Amazing Shrinking Woman


The Queen of Swing


Get ready to swing and snatch the morning away
with the amazing and super cool
TRACY REIFKIND!

Clear your calendar now.
You don't want to miss it.


I'm going to be practicing, and I've already got some plans....a more advanced D30 routine I call, "D30, 2.0"!  Be there or be square!

Here is a short video of Michelle and I doing some power swings last year in San Clemente, on the roof top of Gabby Disson-Eboral's North Beach Kettlebells!

5 comments:

Maribel said...

They're in for a treat! Ok, I guess I can share you.

Diana said...

I love the first pic where you're looking over the glasses~ was that planned or just great timing and luck?

Tracy Reifkind said...

Maribel,

I think I'm in for a treat too! Just my kind of crazies!

Tracy Reifkind said...

Diana,

Busted! I wanted to recreate one of my favorite photos taken at an RKC a few years back (my "old" blog photo). Denny caught me during a Max Vo2 snatch workout on the field training in my sunglasses...loved it! So this is a "pose" you will see again!

albina N muro said...

I will be in San Diego next weekend leading an hour long swing class as well as teaching my methods and techniques for training the kettlebell Swing AND Snatch at Revolution Fitness. reps cpd points