Saturday, May 24, 2014

Attenzione amici Italiani del mondo di Kettlebell!

"Hey, Italian friends of the kettlebell world!"


I wanted to wait until I finished up The Swing Quest Chicago before promoting our trip to SFG Italy next week!  I'm simply riding shotgun to my SFG Master Instructor husband, but I hope to get a chance to train while I'm there....leading The Swing Quest Italy would be a dream of course, but I'm working on that for next time!

I thought I'd start with a simple 10 minute TracyStyle swing routine and make it "ItalianStyle"!

10 2 hd swings x 2 sets
20 2 hd swings x 1 set
10 R one hd sw x 1 set
10 L one hd sw x 1 set
10 R/ 10 L x 1 set
5 R/ 5 L x 2 sets
5 R/ 5 L + 5 R/ 5 L x 1 set
10 2 hd sw x 1 set
10 R x 1 set
10 L x 1 set
5/5 x 1 set
10 R/ 10 L x 1 set
10 R/ 10 L + 5 R/ 5 L + 10 2 hd swings
220 swings, 10 minutes (approximately)

Buon divertimento!

(enjoy, have fun!)

Super special thank you to my newest Co-Swing Leader Julie Pietrantoni!  Julie has been a student/client/friend of mine since reading my story in The Four Hour Body, and has been training with me for almost 3 years.  You'll be seeing (and hearing) more of her/us in the future :)

ps...anybody notice her chickens in the background?  lol

No comments: